We only deliver to the UK as standard.
Our delivery charges are based on Royal Mail's standard rates, plus packing, or courier for heavier/bulk items. We can ship to some countries overseas, please contact us for a shipping quote.
Wherever possible we send items by the small or large letter rate, however, due to Royal Mail charging for post by thickness, as well as weight, anything which is over 25mm thick is charged by Royal Mail at the small parcel rate, rather than letter rate. This means that even very light items, such as cork bungs, fall into the small parcel rate, so may appear to be assigned a heavier weight than they actually are.
While we try to be as accurate as possible with the weight of items, some items items will be determined to be a higher weight, due to the item's dimensions.
Small items cost as little as £1 postage. Parcels, up to 2kg, start at £2.99.
We aim to dispatch your order within two working days, although normally orders are dispatched the next working day.
Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or Monday will be dispatched on Tuesday.
If any items you have ordered are out of stock, we will contact you to suggest an alternative, or to inform you when the item will be back in stock.
Heavy & bulky items:
- The maximum weight we are able to send by Royal Mail is 2kg.
- Items over 2kg will be sent by courier at a cost of £6.99 per parcel.
- Maximum weight per parcel is 30kg.
- Our couriers collect at 12pm. Wherever possible, we will try and process and dispatch orders received before 11am, for next day delivery.
- Orders received after 11am, will be dispatched the following working day.
- Please note that as we are closed on Monday, orders received after 11am on a Friday and at any time on a Saturday, Sunday & Monday will be processed on Tuesday.
- Bulky items may require additional parcels and may incur extra costs.
- Tracking information will be supplied by email and depending on the courier used and if a mobile phone number is provided, by text message.
Items sent to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Channel islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and Scilly Isles, may incur additional delivery costs. We will contact you to arrange payment for the additional delivery charges, if required, in these situations.
Items can be sent by recorded or special delivery on request. Please contact us if you require one of these services.